martes, 21 de marzo de 2017

I try to make the worst seem better










I not that woman anymore

I stopped running, stopped, sat and waited
If you only said something anything,
Just something

my memories do not turn to dust!
I seeing the good and the ugly of me...
I not running from myself
I not running anymore


I ready to face everything ...
I overcame the fears that were in me
and end up being the fragment of a photo
strong and weak
I call you occasionally
Just to hear your hello
Because I cannot afford to lose more
I don't wanna lose your memories
If I lose,
I lose everything.

It does not seem funny that after so much walking, I have nowhere to go

Where else can I go?

It's hard to imagine how much I should believe

And every voice that screamed inside my head, dry, just dry



I'm killing the lights

I've written you more than ten thousand words, that you never read
Just not to disturb


so please...

please

please don't bury me
Because now I know, that the only good thing about me was our time.

And now is when I can decide if i laugh or not...




No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario